Sign up for tutorials, best practices and insights, plus info about our acclaimed training program.
Drupal is a free, digital-first open source content management system, with powerful features, a flexible user experience, and a roadmap built for the future.
A powerful and scalable platform that helps you connect with your users
Easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security are standard features of Drupal. But what sets it apart is its flexibility. With thousands of add-ons, third-party tools and custom applications, Drupal allows you to create a platform that propels your digital experience forward. Some of the features your content editors will love include:
Drupal empowers content editors and marketers to take advantage of the powerful technical architecture under the hood, with no technical background required: Quick creation of landing pages, flexible content moderation workflow and easy integration with all kinds of media
Digital management tools for editors:
With reusable media and publication workflows, your marketing team has the latest tools at their fingertips: content governance and revision tracking, built-in multilingual content and translation workflows and dynamic aggregation and content curation features.
A solid foundation for your digital strategy
- Accessibility: Accessibility is prioritized for both end-users and content editors, with each newly added feature being vetted before it’s released .
- Security through transparency: Drupal leverages the power of the open source community, with an industry-leading security team, and thousands of developers reviewing the code
- Built-in multilingual support: Language support is built into the fabric of Drupal, allowing you to translate your content into any language, and serve your users around the globe
- Performance and scalability: Drupal ships with advanced caching solutions and is used by some of the largest websites out there
- Easy upgrades: From Drupal 8 onwards, a commitment to backwards compatibility ensures easy upgrades from one version to the next
- API-first architecture: On the forefront of headless/decoupled architecture, Drupal enables your engineering team to integrate with next-generation of voice assistants and wearables
Why We Use Drupal
Years of open source innovation
Websites on Drupal
Join a global movement of digital-first thinkers
Drupal is a favorite open source choice, with tens of thousands of developers, millions of users, and 100k+ contributors from around the world.