Take your existing knowledge of CSS and HTML to the next level by applying those skills to creating flexible & useful layouts for use in Drupal and other content management systems.
This track gives your team all of the knowledge and expertise to:
- Create all the components of a Drupal website
- Maintain and update existing Drupal websites
- Create and customize Twig templates
- Implement atomic and molecular design techniques
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 and JS libraries with Drupal
- Develop your own Drupal theme
- Create fast, accessible, and responsive websites of any size
This course was developed for newcomers to Drupal and those with programming experience that want to learn how to get the most out of Drupal.
Blended Online Learning: How it Works
Our blended learning approach mixes the best of both worlds: live online sessions and self-paced complementary learning materials. The core of our online training offering is our expert-led live sessions. In addition, you can always take advantage of our virtual learning platform's training guides and video tutorials as needed.
Here's what to expect:
- 👩🏫 Interactive sessions over Zoom (twice a week from 2 pm to 4 pm ET)
- 📺 On-demand videos and virtual exercises to complete in between the sessions
- 👨💻 A one-to-one session with your trainer for personalized support
- 💬 A dedicated Slack workspace to get real-time answers to your specific questions
- 🏆 A certificate upon completion