Drupal is a flexible platform for creating content and a powerful tool for content editors and marketers. In this course, you'll learn how to implement a content strategy in Drupal using standard content editing and page building tools. You'll get a solid understanding of how the content publishing system works and learn tips and tricks for improving your content's accessibility, consistency, and SEO value.
Throughout the training, we'll do hands-on exercises to get you comfortable with planning, editing, publishing and managing content on a Drupal website.
You'll come away with knowledge of:
- How to use Drupal for publishing, editing and managing content
- Drupal core and how to extend functionality with contributed modules
- Essential terminology for content editors
- How to effectively plan and structure content
- How to use tools like Paragraphs and the Layout Builder
- Workflows for publishing and scheduling content
- How to test content for usability and mobile responsiveness
- Best practices for accessibility
- Introduction to Drupal for content editors and digital marketers
- Overview of a content strategy
- Style and content guide
- Web accessibility essentials
- Designing and following a content workflow
- Translating content
- Working with media, taxonomy and menus
- Using Blocks, Paragraphs, and the Layout Builder
- Marketing with Drupal
- Assessing content to make it easy to discover, read and share
- Measuring user behaviour
- Extending the functionality of your site
Who Will Gain the Most From This Training?
Content specialists and digital marketers who want to learn how to take advantage of Drupal as a marketing and content publishing platform.