Sign up for tutorials, best practices and insights, plus info about our acclaimed training program.
Drupal empowers content creators and provides flexible tools for managing content. But for your website to be a really powerful and customized platform, it's essential to have a back-end developer on hand.
By taking these 6 Evolving Web Drupal training courses together, you’ll be saving 25% off the price of buying them all individually while still enjoying the high quality blended learning experience with top quality instructors that has been our trademark for more than a decade.
This track gives you all of the knowledge and expertise to:
- Extend Drupal core functionality with powerful modules
- Build custom functionality by building custom modules
- Use best practices and coding standards
- Create different dynamic content experiences for different parts of your website
- Deliver human-centered experiences for your site visitors
- Set up multilingual Drupal websites
- Maintain configurations and functionality across different environments and Drupal versions.
What you’ll learn
What else you’ll learn
Blended Online Learning: How it Works
Our blended learning approach mixes the best of both worlds: live online sessions and self-paced complementary learning materials. The core of our online training offering is our expert-led live sessions. In addition, you can always take advantage of our virtual learning platform's training guides and video tutorials as needed.
Here's what to expect:
- 👩🏫 Interactive sessions over Zoom (twice a week from 2 pm to 4 pm ET)
- 📺 On-demand videos and virtual exercises to complete in between the sessions
- 👨💻 A one-to-one session with your trainer for personalized support
- 💬 A dedicated Slack workspace to get real-time answers to your specific questions
- 🏆 A certificate upon completion