Drupal empowers content creators and provides flexible tools for managing content. But for your website to be a really powerful and customized platform, it's essential to have a back-end developer on hand.
This track gives you all of the knowledge and expertise to:
- Extend Drupal core functionality with powerful modules
- Build custom functionality by building custom modules
- Use best practices and coding standards
- Create different dynamic content experiences for different parts of your website
- Deliver human-centered experiences for your site visitors
- Set up multilingual Drupal websites
- Maintain configurations and functionality across different environments and Drupal versions.
This course was developed for newcomers to Drupal and those with programming experience that want to learn how to get the most out of Drupal.
Blended Online Learning: How it Works
Our blended learning approach mixes the best of both worlds: live online sessions and self-paced complementary learning materials. The core of our online training offering is our expert-led live sessions. In addition, you can always take advantage of our virtual learning platform's training guides and video tutorials as needed.
Here's what to expect:
- 👩🏫 Interactive sessions over Zoom (twice a week from 2 pm to 4 pm ET)
- 📺 On-demand videos and virtual exercises to complete in between the sessions
- 👨💻 A one-to-one session with your trainer for personalized support
- 💬 A dedicated Slack workspace to get real-time answers to your specific questions
- 🏆 A certificate upon completion