Drupal has long been considered a top-notch content management system. It's well known for its flexibility, meaning that you can customize it to fit your content model and build custom features around that content. However, we're moving towards the age of Digital Experience Platforms (DXP), where content management is just one piece of the puzzle. In this case, we should be asking ourselves: how does Drupal fit into this landscape?
In this webinar, we leveraged our 14-year-old experience to discuss the future from a content strategy perspective and what role Drupal will play in it.
What you'll learn
- The benefits of a content-centric digital experience platform and how Drupal stands out
- The future role of the content editor
- The right way to integrate content strategy into a redesign project and to measure content success
- What it means to provide flexible content management tools and why that's important
- The continued importance of a strong content model
- How to use Drupal as a digital experience platform rather than just a content management system