About this webinar
In this webinar, we share insights from a sizable Drupal migration we executed for the University of Waterloo. You'll learn in detail about Evolving Web's approach to this project and some practical advice for performing Drupal migrations at scale.
Hear how Evolving Web used several features from the Pantheon platform extensively—including Custom Upstreams, Multidev and Terminus Scripting—to automate the migration process while realizing the time-saving benefits of WebOps best practices.
Join us to learn how to successfully migrate your website to Drupal's latest version!
What you'll learn
- How to plan, resource, and execute a large-scale migration project
- How to streamline the process when migrating hundreds of sites
- How to migrate themes and modules to Drupal's latest version
- What it Means to Migrate
- The Mechanics of Migration
- Plan and Implement a Large Migration
Who Should Watch
- Developers for insight into best practices for planning, resourcing, and executing large-scale migrations
- Project Managers for a deeper understanding of large Drupal migrations from a project management perspective
- Project Leads to learn about talking with project stakeholders and approaching a project with realistic expectations