Drupal is one of the largest open source content management systems (CMS), powering millions of websites for governments, NGOs, higher education institutions, and businesses worldwide. Made possible by a global community of contributors, the Drupal project places a strong focus on accessibility and plays a big role in building a web for all.
You already know how essential web accessibility is from both an ethical and a regulatory standpoint. Drupal’s accessible out-of-the-box features are here to help you effortlessly comply with best practices and standards.
Join us to learn the Drupal advantage and discover how it can help you create accessible websites. We’ll also go over lots of tips and guidelines to get you started.
- What is Drupal and what's special about it?
- Overview of Drupal’s accessible out-of-the-box and advanced features (and when you would use them)
- How to use Drupal for a variety of websites and projects
- How other tools can be integrated with Drupal
- The value of the open-source community