Discover how higher education websites succeed with Drupal.
Drupal is often used at higher ed institutions where a common web platform is shared across a large number of sites.
This adds complexity because each site has different needs, workflows, terminology and even a different tone of voice. Individual site owners may have varying degrees of technical experiences, and getting consensus across campus is almost impossible.
Register for access to this hour-long recording to learn:
- The importance of creating reusable patterns
- Why you should prototype before you scale up
- How to balance flexibility with limitations
- Content governance for content editors and site owners
- The benefits of being involved in the open source community