You need search engines to understand, recognize, and rank your content for your site's traffic to increase organically. On-page SEO is the best way to achieve this: it improves your website's structure and content so that search engines and customers find you more easily.
We created this SEO checklist to help you follow through with each step of creating new content for your website. You may also use it for content audits or assessments, turning those tasks into opportunities to boost your search engine ranking.
This checklist helps you:
- Make sure you're using keywords properly
- Format your URL in the correct way
- Use titles and meta tags appropriately
- Audit your content structure
- Implement best practices for image use
- Understand what makes a good or bad link
- Evaluate how effective your content is
Who is this factsheet for?
- Web managers
- Content writers and editors
- Anyone looking into building a Drupal 9-based website